Intamin is a world-leading manufacturer of amusement and theme park attractions with a proud history built since 1967. Our product portfolio boasts the widest range of rides in our industry. We are known for roller coasters, water and freefall rides as well as observation towers, round rides and many others. Since the beginning, we have been pioneers in our industry: We have and still develop highly innovative and cutting-edge rides as well as technologies for our worldwide clients and hold countless world records for our achievements.
Every day, we work for the smile on people’s faces, the thrill and joy of their experience and to push the boundaries of what’s possible between man and machine. We create, engineer, manufacture, install, test, deliver and service all systems ourselves and every person in our organization has a key role in the process. We live our strong passion: You dream it, We build it – They love it.
To strengthen our engineer team Roller Coaster in Schaan (Liechtenstein), we are looking for a
Ride Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
What are your tasks in this role?
- Ride engineering from concept to detailed design including dynamic simulations
- Preparation of engineering/design specifications, ride performance simulation and capacity analysis
- Preparation of overview and coordination drawings (BIM)
- Technical management/monitoring of project progress
- Coordination of external engineering and design offices
- Contributing to product development
What do you need for this role?
- Degree in engineering or Qualification as a mechanical designer
- Newly qualified to five year’s work experience
- Ability to apply conceptual and analytical approaches in determining feasible solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Sense for constant learning and improvement and attention to details
- CAD knowledge, e.g. Solid Edge, ACAD and programming skills (e.g.: VBA) of advantage
- Very proactive and able to fluently communicate in English and in German (oral and written).
- FL/CH/EWR/EU nationality or residency permit within EU/CH.
What do we offer?
We offer a unique place to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world. As a mid-sized, family-owned company, we offer a high degree of job responsibility with short decision making times in a highly diverse, global, and multi-cultural environment. We provide a competitive salary and good development opportunities working with a very talented and dynamic team who have brought the company to where it is today.
We value and organize regular team events and team activities and provide an internal education program for individual development. Our working time model is a flextime working system. We are situated in the beautiful mountainous Rhine valley boasting with amazing opportunities for outdoor recreational activities in the mountains and surrounding lakes.
Want to get on this ride with us?