Intamin: Innovative roller coaster concepts and never-seen-before family attractions – for over 50 years
Internships at Intamin: Your First Steps into the Amusement Rides Industry
Talent Pool Application
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about amusement rides and the innovative technology behind those complex systems? Do you want to gain an insight into the exciting world of amusement rides and get your first experience in this field? Do you have a flair for engineering processes and new technology and like to work in a multicultultural team to shape the future of thrill rides with us? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are constantly looking for reliable, creative and driven individuals who are ready to dream up new ideas with our team.
Make sure you have read all the information on this page and meet the requirements before you wend us your application.
- You’re in your last year of your study and about to do your bachelor’s or master’s thesis
- The duration of your internship is six months (April to September or October to March)
- You’re willing to work on site (depends on your field of study and interests) eighter in Schaan, Liechtenstein or Wollerau, Switzerland
- You submit your complete application (cover letter, resume, and grades) and on time (next submission date below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2022 – September 2022
Open internships at:
• Product Development / Design
• Project Management
Closing date of application:
30. September 2021
What we offer you?
- Knowledge-heavy, collegial, dynamic and multicultural team
- High-end engineering environment
- First work experience with a market leader in the amusement park industry
- Insight behind the scenes of an amuse-ment ride
- Chance to work on a ride that you will ride once it’s set up in the amusement park
- Competent support during work
- Flexible working hours
We want to continue building something with passionate engineers, giving perspective to creative minds, sparking creativity and spearheading the way forward. All together get involved in a human-scale company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV and grades) until February 2022 at email@example.com.