Intamin is a world-leading manufacturer of amusement and theme park attractions with a proud history built since 1967. Our product portfolio boasts the widest range of rides in our industry. We are known for roller coasters, water, and freefall rides as well as observation towers, round rides, and many others. Since the beginning, we have been pioneers in our industry; we have and still develop highly innovative and cutting-edge rides as well as technologies for our worldwide clients and hold countless world records for our achievements.
Every day, we work for the smile on people’s faces, the thrill and joy of their experience and to push the boundaries of what’s possible between man and machine. We create, engineer, manufacture, install, test, deliver and service all systems ourselves and every person in our organization has a key role in the process. We live our strong passion: You dream it. We build it – They love it.
To strengthen our project team Water Rides in Wollerau, Switzerland, we are looking for a
Project Manager / Team Leader Water Rides 100% (M/W/D)
As a project manager, you will have the chance to learn about our systems and support our worldwide located clients during the complete project phases. You will be the point of contact to our clients and our strategic suppliers (engineering / manufacturing / transport / installation). This gives you the unique opportunity to coordinate the project engineers in our team and monitor budget and schedule compliance of multiple / simultaneous projects. Facing continuously new challenges and learning new things in the technical world of Water Rides makes this job so diversified. You will travel, visit production plants and clients on site to check our products that you have worked on yourself. Finally, preparation of project-specific documentation, which will be needed for 3rd Party reviews, are also part of your role. Based on your existing experience and development within your role we are open to add more responsibilities in respect to team leadership as part of a new department structure for expanding the water rides department. You will be part of a friendly team in a motivating atmosphere.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Coordination and supervising of the project progress
- Support the department leader in managing a team of 6 employees
- Overall project cost control as well as prioritizing activities to meet all contractual milestones
- Maintaining customer relationships with 5-10% travel activity
- Daily business at international projects and communication in professional business English
With time and dependent on experience/development, the following responsibilities can be added:
- Management of the design and fabrication resources to execute the Water Rides projects
- Management of a group of employees in water rides department
- Identifying and resolving the weaknesses of the team in respect of the project development
- Socializing with clients and travelling
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, preferred mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in project management of machines, plants, cranes, or construction machinery
- Focused approach to identify and implement ways of working and tools to achieve project objectives
- Sense of responsibility, honesty, and initiative
- Structured and organized work approach ensuring effective and efficient coordination
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in the amusement industry
- Able to communicate in fluent business English, German skills beneficial
- FL/CH/EWR/EU nationality or residency permit within EU/CH.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer a unique place to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world. As a mid-sized, family-owned company, we offer a high degree of job responsibility with short decision‑making times in a highly diverse, global, and multi-cultural environment. We provide a competitive salary and good development opportunities working with a very talented and dynamic team who have brought the company to where it is today.
We value and organize regular team events and team activities and provide an internal education program for individual development. Our working time model is a flextime working system. We are situated in the beautiful mountainous Rhine valley boasting with amazing opportunities for outdoor recreational activities in the mountains and surrounding lakes.
Learn more about Intamin: https://www.intamin.com/company/about-us/
Learn more about our products: https://www.intamin.com/products/
YOU WANT TO GET ON THIS RIDE WITH US?
We look forward to receiving your complete and informative application including CV and letter of motivation, relevant references, and the documentation on your qualifications to HR@intamin.com